Welcome to Strategic Business Exits M&A Advisory: If you’re considering selling your business, either in the short term or in the foreseeable future, we can provide personal and expert M&A Advisory services from valuation, preparation for sale and marketing through to sale completion:
A business may be as important as a pension but business sales are not regulated. Any business sale, therefore, should be placed in trusted and safe hands, where the interests of the client are paramount.
As entrepreneurs ourselves and having been through 6 business disposals, 2 MBOs and 6 other acquisitions of our own, we are uniquely qualified to advise business owners on how to maximise and realise the full value of their exit.
Importantly, valuations are fully-researched, professionally prepared and realistic.
We offer a personal and professional service for businesses from around £1m up to c£15m turnover, which may include working alongside owners on a business exit strategy to maximise the value of the business over a period of months, or even years. Alternatively, we’d be happy to help you exit your business sooner.
Here is a summary of our approach and service commitment for clients:
- A small M&A Advisory which will provide services similar to that which larger businesses might expect from a Corporate Finance firm
- A personal and bespoke service delivered by seasoned business people – we’ve been through 6 business exits and 8 acquisitions of our own, so can fully empathise with business owners
- Our clients won’t be handed down to back-office staff because we don’t have any – what you see is what you get
- Professionally-produced, fully-researched and realistic valuations
- We won’t publish a price, we will invite offers
- Researched and targeted off-market buyer search
- Targeted marketing (if appropriate and combined with the above)
- Concise (not glossy) sale collateral with content aimed at what buyers need to see in order to quickly evaluate an opportunity
- Checks on buyers, including access to funding
- Exit planning advisory – concentrating on the twin pillars of value & preparation
- Acquisitions advisory, helping clients grow through acquisition
- Network of buyers, funding providers, wealth advisors, corporate lawyers, influencers and other professional associates
- We make our living by completing business sales but can only handle a limited number. If we don’t think we can sell a business, we won’t take it on. Maximising up-front retainer fees is not the aim
- Retainer fees will be spread over 6 to 12 monthly payments and credited back from success fees at sale
- 12-month agreement but with a 6-month break clause so, if it’s not working for either party, we can simply part company
If you’d like a confidential conversation about selling your business or planning your exit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal one-to-one service, national
network of associates & buyers
M&A Advisory, business consultancy & exit planning
Maximise your business exit value through a structured plan
Business valuations – for part share sales, family sales, wealth assessments, etc.
Funding – access to specialist funders for growth & acquisition
Acquisitions – confidential approaches and ‘go between’
Financial, investment & wealth planning – access to our preferred partners
Devoted to clients. Always available to help you.